On May 27, 2019, the CCUS Projects Network was launched in Brussels. Our first knowledge-sharing event was aimed at potential Project Members and provided information on the Network's objectives and membership benefits as well as opportunities for discussion.
EU Policy and Innovation fund, Maria Velkova, DG Climate Action, European Commission
Goals, modus operandi of the Network & Practical issues for members, Tom Mikunda (TNO) and Liliana Guevara (Trinomics)
- Welcome and safety note, Marie Bysveen (SINTEF)
- Introducing the CCUS Project Network, Hans Bolscher (Trinomics)
- DG ENER’s expectations for the Network, Peter Horvath (EC)
- Goals, modus operandi of the Network, Tom Mikunda (TNO)
- What needs do the Projects hope the Network will address?
- EU Policy and Innovation fund, Maria Velkova (EC)
- Introducing the Network working groups, Tom Mikunda (TNO)
- Practical issues for members, Liliana Guevara (Trinomics)
- Concluding remarks, Hans Bolscher (Trinomics)